CARS IN COMPETITION
1. Car must pass SIR (IHRA) tech for its ET.
2. Must run 8.70 or quicker.
3. Must have four wheels.
1. All cars qualifying will be required to put a dial-in on during qualifying.
2. Tree will be a .5 sportsman tree; there will be NO Cross-Talk during qualifying.
NOTE: During qualifying, starts will be heads-up start and reds don’t count, you are qualifying NOT in eliminations.
3. Number one qualifier will be the participant who runs closest to their dial during the
two rounds of qualifying.
4. Any ties will be decided by track computer system and or reaction time.
1. Tree will be a .5 sportsman tree with Cross-Talk.
NOTE: Auto Start will be on; setting for Auto Start will be to IHRA settings.
2. All rounds will be laddered on a sportsman ladder.
3. Lane choice first round will be determined from highest position in qualifying.
4. Lane choice second round and following rounds will go to the quickest car in round prior.
1. Point’s structure is the same as previous years.
These are the basics that we need to run this class. If there are any questions with the rules they will be handled exclusively by me. No matter where I am I can be easily reached at any time.
REMEMBER, RACING IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN